Sculpted By Aimee CloudCream™
A nourishing ceramide-rich cream formulated to soothe, strengthen and repair dehydrated or sensitised skin.
CloudCream™ nourishing ceramide moisturiser is the last step in your skincare routine. Massage into cleansed skin morning and evening and let it absorb and work its magic. CloudCream™ should be applied after HydraGlo for beautifully hydrated skin.
Some points of note on skin types:
• Dry/Sensitised Skin: We recommend using CloudCream™ morning and evening to replenish, soothe and repair the skin barrier.
• Normal Skin: It is optional whether you use CloudCream™ day and night depending on what you prefer and what you require moisture-wise, but it can help the skin when applied on both occasions.
• Oily Skins: CloudCream™ was specifically designed texture-wise with you in mind. Although it’s richer than HydraGlo, it’s deliberately airy and lightweight to avoid a heavy feeling. Depending on your preference for during the day you can apply this in the morning on its own/pre-makeup or use it only as your night cream to let it replenish the skin while you sleep.
Why you'll love it
• Ceramides work to lock in moisture and strengthen the skin’s protective barrier
• Hyaluronic Acid attracts moisture to the skin for long-lasting hydration
• Shea Butter delivers soft, smooth skin
• Airy, light and whipped cream formulation
• Dermatologically & Clinically Tested
• Vegan Friendly & Cruelty-Free
• Beautiful, refillable packaging that reduces waste and reflects our commitment to sustainability